
This is my entry for the challenge on The Tree Muses. theme: something is in the air.
I made this card some time ago and think it fits well in the theme.
Hier is mijn bijdrage voor de uitdaging op de Three Muses. Het thema; Something is in the air.
Deze kaart maakte ik een tijdje geleden en ik vind 'm goed bij het thema passen.
Oh Yes, I do like it, Willy! It fits the challenge very well. Thanks for joining us, and do come back next week when the challenge is to include a favorite quote in your work.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow this is wonderful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFantastic stamping.
Welcome to the Three Muses!! I will include your blog link on our challenge page. Your picture is so beautiful with wonderful stamps and stunning colours. I am so pleased that you decided to post it to the challenge and hope to see you back with more great artwork when you have the time.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSchitterend Willy.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous creation! Love your blog, I just became a follower!
BeantwoordenVerwijderendeze is schitterend!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWow! Hier spat de energie vanaf. Mooie kaart!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen