zondag 9 oktober 2011

Less is More-- Heart-


a one-layer card for the challenge on Less is More.
this weeks theme is Heart

de text says: Love: a deep en tender affection that arises out of fondness, devotion and admiration for another

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Great heart very different, love it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow what a fabulous heart image... superb texture.
    Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you'll join us again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very striking card, looks fab with all the text.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous heart, love the card. Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Superb card, love the heart
    Terrific
    Thank youi, great to see you
    Mandi LIM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That's a very beautiful heart, I love the text although I haven't got a clue what it says, LOL Gay xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Mooie kaart, goed dat je de tekst even er onder zet ;) Prachtige hart-stempel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen